May 1, 2011

I'm back!

Hey guys.. sorry for being gone for so long. I was playing some LoL also studied for some important tests and stuff, but no worries I failed em all and now I can blog again :)

So I started watching movies from this list:

I just watched The Shawshank Redemption ... planning to watch the whole list one by one. I don't think I will watch a better movie than Fight Club anyway, but we'll see. Maybe I will review some of them even thought most are really popular.

What's your favorite movie ?

9 comments:

  1. hopefully not in that order and where's STAR WARS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! They're all amazing films.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some pretty strange choices on that list, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Equilibrium is awesome...I'd say on the same level as Fight Club, Kick Ass is shitty (imho), District 9: best SciFi movie ever seen (pretty realistic Oo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually seen several of those. Good list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Intacto"

    Have a SUPER weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete